The structural breakdown of Wheatgrass is so concentrated that one ounce of Wheatgrass has the same nutritional value as 2.5 pounds of green garden vegetables. There are many other benefits to be found in Wheatgrass besides vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, these include: Chlorophyll, known for its ability to nourish the blood and detoxify poisons. Enzymes, that help the digestion and metabolization of nutrients and abscisic acid, that is known for its anti-tumor activity.
Wheatgrass Nutritional Information:
One once of Wheatgrass juice contains the following: Nutients: protein 6480 mg, crude fiber 4860 mg, calories 81, chlorophyll 153.9 mg, carbohydrates 10.53 mg. Amino Acids: lysine 234.9 mg, histidine 129.6 mg, arginine 315.9 mg, aspartic acid 631.8 mg, threonine 299.7 mg, lutamic acid 688.5 mg, proline 267.7 mg, glycine 332.1 mg, alanine 388.8 mg, valine 356.4 mg, isoleucin 251.1 mg, leucine 461.7 mg, tyrosine 145.8 mg, phenylalinine 307.8 mg, methionnine 121.5 mg, cystine 64.8 mg, tryptophan 32.4 mg, amide 81 mg, purines 16.2 mg, seene 688.5 mg. Vitamins: A 14175 IU, K 2268 mcg, C 89.1 mg, thiamine 81 mcg, choline 8.1 mg, riboflavin 575.1 mcg, pyroxidine 364.5 mcg, B12 8.1 mcg, niacin 2130.3 mcg, pantothenic 680.4 mcg, biotin 32.4 mcg, folic acid 307.8 mcg. Minerals: calcium 145.8 mg, phosphorus 145.8 mg, potassium 907.2 mg magnesium 29.16 mg, selenium 28.35 mcg, sodium 8.1 mg, zinc 141.75 mcg, iodine 56.7 mcg, copper 0.162 mg, cobalt 14.175 mcg, sulfur 56.7 mg
Wheatgrass Benefit List:
- Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other element.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore and institutes based on her teachings has been helping people get well from chronic disorders for 30 years using wheatgrass.
- Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, and so forth.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- By taking Wheatgrass Juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience a sense of well-being.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body.